Looking for a new challenge in your career? Talk to us about joining our team at Sage Growth Partners.
We are always on the lookout for creative and experienced talent to join our team. While we do not always have posted positions, we are accepting resumes and cover letters for future postings and thought leadership positions.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/CV and cover letter. If you are applying to a specific position, please include the job title/code in the email subject line.
Current Job Openings
Click to see more information about the individual openings.
General Qualifications and Requirements
A Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) or relevant medical/technical degree required; MBA preferred
- 3- 5 years relevant experience required
- Broad view of healthcare industry landscape and trends, particularly with healthcare and payment reform
- Experience in health system economics and financing, strategic planning or decision support analytics preferred
- Located in Baltimore area
- Ability to travel
Consulting Associate Internship
We are now looking for applicants to our 2018 Associate program.
Position: Reporting to the SVP/GM of Research and serving as an integral member of Sage’s consulting and research teams, Consulting Associate Interns function as important members of project teams involving any of Sage’s various departments. Interns may take project-related direction from project owners and full-time staff Consulting Associates.
Mission/Purpose: Contribute to the success of SGP project teams by performing discrete project tasks and using creativity to make original contributions.
- Enrollment in a master’s degree program in healthcare (a currently-enrolled student)
- 2-3 years of healthcare experience
- Start and end dates are negotiable. Fall and Spring Semester interns work 12-20 hours per week.
- Summer interns may work up to 35 hours per week for 10 weeks.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with a resume and cover letter. Please note in the subject line that you are applying to the Associate Program/Internship.