Job Description – Campaigns Manager (#17302SGP)
Job Summary: The Campaigns Manager serves as the chief liaison between the Sage Marketing Agency and the Sage Growth enterprise. This position oversees the agency-client relationship, determining clients’ short-term and long-term needs, and ensures the team delivers.
In this role, the individual drives the firm’s marketing efforts and lead-generating campaigns. He/she is responsible for developing and managing the development of key assets across a diversity of media, including white papers, infographics, sell sheets, web content and graphics, blogs, videos, and other items as needed. This work supports the firm’s growth and messaging initiatives, and coordinates discrete activities across multiple stakeholders to ensure appropriate messaging is effectively reaching our targeted audiences to drive engagement.
To successfully manage the relationship and targeted results, the Campaigns Manager identifies Sage Growth Partners needs across the business, sets and meets client expectations, and collaborates with other practice area leads to grow business.
Key activities include:
- Operates as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the Sage Growth Partners lead generating campaigns
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting stakeholder relationships
- Negotiates contracts and agreements to maximize profit
The ideal candidate must have a proven ability to activate and engage target audiences while understanding the needs and goals of the client.
General Responsibilities – Account Supervision:
The Account Supervisor, Director of Creative Services’ primary responsibility is to foster successful and productive client relationships with internal stakeholders. Additional responsibilities may include the following:
- Prepare presentations and sales pitches
- Manage the development of marketing strategies, proposals, project plans, and timelines
- Handle internal communications, leading calls, and writing campaign reports to summarize activities and outcomes
- Communicate client agendas to other team members
- Monitor budgets, spending and revenue, and explain cost factors to clients
- Recommend additional services to the client when appropriate
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to SGP campaigns
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting stakeholder relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of campaigns to meet organizational demand generation needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Record key metrics to report on account performance
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed internal goals
- Prepare report on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities within portfolio and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- A bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) in marketing, communications, English or relevant degree required, related advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience is required – lead generation, account management, consulting, writing and editing for a variety of healthcare clinical and business audiences.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is highly preferred
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid experience with CRM software, MS Office, graphic design and video production software
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/CV and cover letter.
If you are applying to a specific position, please include the job title/code in the email subject line.