Working as part of our full-service marketing communications agency, SGP’s Graphic Designer will provide design direction and execution for print and digital materials. To be successful, this individual will have demonstrated skill, good taste, and great flexibility across a wide range of design styles. He/She must also be comfortable working at all production stages in a fast-moving environment. A great candidate will be comfortable working with direction but also able to offer experienced insight into best practices and visual theory.
Key activities include:
- Collaborate with account teams to conceptualize brand look and feel for a variety
- of healthcare clients.
- Develop visual brand languages and brand guides
- Layout print/digital designs for white papers, infographics, market reports, and
- Develop presentation and template themes
- Produce social media posts for integrated campaigns
- Design websites and landing pages for development
- Manage the overall visual brand of all SGP materials
- Refine key assets for animations and video production
- 3+ years professional design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related visual communications field
- Proven skills & educational training in typography, layout, composition, color
- theory & information design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint) and Google Drive
- Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure,
- developing creative design within tight deadlines
- Comfortable embedding with client service teams in ‘war room’ environments
- to develop and design materials in real-time
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer but will work directly with multiple account managers. This job may require sporadic travel.
For consideration, please submit a letter of interest, your resume, and appropriate work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.