Job Description – Healthcare Writer / Account Supervisor (#18106SGP)
The SGP Healthcare Writer / Account Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading development of compelling, high quality content, based on the unique needs of each project, for print and digital media. This individual understands client business objectives and strategy, assures the messaging objectives have been met in all materials, and manages research required to supplement all projects. The SGP Healthcare Writer negotiates timelines and deliverables with Project Managers and is responsible for delivering against agreed-upon timelines. Creates a wide range of content assets, drawing on a multi-disciplinary team of research, healthcare subject matter, and marketing experts.
In addition, this role will also serve as an Account Supervisor, as a liaison between the marketing team and a client. The Account Supervisor manages the agency-client relationship, determining client’s short-term and long-term needs, and ensures the team delivers. Account Supervisors liaise between clients and a cross-functional internal team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
Key activities include:
- Develops content for a broad range of assets, including white papers, blog posts, emails, web content, and other content as needed
- Oversees standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing
- Has an understanding of content and headlines that drive engagement
- Maintains a keen understanding of marketing objectives and industry trends
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Presents work to clients in a clear, professional manner. Include research that will support chosen strategies
- Leads, motivates, and supervises contributors
- Manages team to a consistent high-level of quality
- Develops and maintains appropriate voice for each client
- Manages the maintenance of consistent grammatical and stylistic accuracy in all copy through a proofreading process
- Develops and tests content that engages target audiences
- Ensures accuracy in all finished products
- Collaborate with writers, researchers, designers, and reviewers to advance compelling concepts that accomplish project objectives and maximize the impact of each marketing message.
- Fosters a collaborative creative environment where work is on strategy and idea based
- Identifies target audiences for each asset
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and the business of healthcare is essential.
- A bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of professional writing experience
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid experience with MS Office and other relevant software
Job Requirements: Client travel required
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume/CV and cover letter.
If you are applying to a specific position, please include the job title/code in the email subject line.