Jeff Spitz joined Sage Growth Partners (SGP) in 2017 as a Senior Consultant with the strategy consulting team. He is responsible for delivering strategy, research and consulting services to growth-minded healthcare organizations. Jeff’s interests are in growth acceleration, positioning, private equity investing and driving exit values.
Prior to joining SGP, Jeff was a public health advisor with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control where he developed and executed sustainable public health initiatives in the borough of Brooklyn, New York.
He holds a B.S. from University of Colorado and an M.S. in Healthcare Management, Dean’s Scholar, Susan J. Galicki Scholar, from Johns Hopkins University.
- 2017: Awarded Dean’s Scholar and Susan J. Galicki Scholar by Johns Hopkins University’s Carey Business School
- 2017: Won second place at the IBM and Georgetown University McDonough School of Business Case Competition
- 2016: Nominated by former U.S. Centers for Disease Control’s Director, Dr. Tom Frieden, as a finalist (top 5%) for the Most Outstanding Public Health Advisor at the end of two-year leadership development program
- 2014 / 2015: Selected twice to present work on developing and executing health initiatives at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control Summer Seminar
- 2013: Selected to the Future Public Health Leaders Program, a summer fellowship sponsored by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and located at the University of Michigan School of Public Health (#4 ranked public health school in U.S.)