We are expanding our digital marketing team and are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for our healthcare clients. This person should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute on multiple digital marketing needs, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Optimize and implement digital pathways, from first touch to closed sales
- Collaborate with subcontractors and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Gather and distill healthcare news for delivery on social media and thought leadership projects
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in digital B2B marketing
- Experience in healthcare strongly preferred
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and/or social media campaigns
- Experience with A/B testing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience editing and optimizing in content management solutions (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience in email service providers and marketing automation tools (e.g. Mailchimp, Pardot, etc.)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, but will work directly with multiple account managers and the Director of Digital Media & Analytics. This job may require sporadic travel.
For consideration, please submit a letter of interest, your resume, and appropriate work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.