We deliver key data-driven insights and critical market knowledge to arm our clients with all they need to know
Developing understanding to create effective strategies, go-to-market plans, and effective assets
Any initiative built on bad information is destined to fail. The healthcare market is a crowded, noisy place, filled with voices clamoring for your attention. Parsing out the true quality data from the useless chatter is a major concern—and doing it effectively can be the difference between organizational success and business failure.
Because of this, research is at the core of all of SGP’s work. We begin every initiative with a discovery phase, designed to gather key voice of business, voice of customer, and voice of market information. We also undertake secondary literature reviews to gather key market data to help elevate your business and guide your strategy.
By understanding how all of the components of your business interact and influence each other, we create a strong foundation for your product, service, or capability to stand out and reach the right audience in the right way.
Research by itself is interesting, research with a purpose is powerful. The SGP market research solutions are designed to inform an organization’s go-to-market strategy with the overarching objectives to accelerate commercial success. The combination of qualitative, quantitative and secondary research informs:
- What are the distinct use cases your solution can solve?
- How do these use cases solve market pain points?
- What is the value to the prospect, customer and market?
Pricing and Packaging Strategies:
- Is the value of your solution easily articulated in economic terms?
- How would the market like to consume your solution (packaging)
- How would the market like to pay for your solution?
- What would the market be willing to pay for your solution?
Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning and Messaging
- Establish the ideal client profile and a segmentation model
- Understand the buying process
- Develop the stakeholder map of key interest holders and influencers
- Identify potential buying blockers
- Establish effective positioning and messaging strategies
Market Size and Velocity
- Identify the market size based on the size and acuteness of the need
- Quantify net new vs. replacement opportunities
- Project the velocity/growth trajectory of the market over time
Healthcare-Only Strategic Research Services
Our qualitative research is designed to gather key insights about how market stakeholders view market drives, unmet need, strategic priorities and how the line up against solution offerings. The research goes deep into brand awareness, product concept and messaging testing, buying processes, stakeholder mapping, propensity to buy, price point sensitivities and more.
- IN-DEPTH INTERVIEWS: VOICE OF BUSINESS, VOICE OF CUSTOMER, VOICE OF MARKET
- BRAND AWARENESS STUDIES
Our quantitative research is designed to gather a larger amount of data to serve as a proxy for the market. Quantitative surveys test brand strength, product perceptions, buying processes, propensity to buy, urgency of need and more.
- ONLINE SURVEYS
- CUSTOMER PANELS
- CONCEPT TESTING
Secondary Source Research
- NEEDS ASSESSMENTS
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- DATA ANALYSIS
- MARKET SIZING
- OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENT
- COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
Whether we are creating a new brand, realigning with a new positioning, or advancing new perceptions, our work is always strategic, always genuine, and always uplifted by our interdisciplinary team and uncommon understanding of the healthcare marketplace. See representative samples of our work below.